The Man Cave

Just a Friendly few talking crap about most anything!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome friend, join us in the fun Just a old burned out atv site with a few that keep hanging on, post a joke, see hot pic of the day or post in the 2 word game or the ABC game, join in!

Share | 

Looking for help

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gunrunner
Admin

PostSubject: Looking for help   Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:43 pm

If there is anyone out there who wants to save this site, I need a motivated person who wants to build membership, promote the site to off roaders and be a active administrator. If your interested pm gunrunner.

Bigg Bubba
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for help   Thu Jun 09, 2011 4:55 pm

Tell me how much you want for it..... i wish you wouldn't down grade it...
how much you want .... watt is it ...twenty bux a year????? PM.me..

Winch by WARN
Member & Originator of TEAM BUBBA
Go Bubba Go!!! !
Back to top Go down
Bigg Bubba
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for help   Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:06 pm

I haven't seen you doing any thing with it but talk bad about it.... you spend most of your time with your side by side buddies.... instead of puttin our inactivity down.... you could be building it up.... I haven't seen or heard you say anything about TEAM BUBBA in a productive manner IN A LONG TIME.... TRY promoting it more and you might see more activity..... I promote everyday... everywhere I go... and so do others.... but do you..... Nope.... you talk about nobody doing anything.... Let's see how TEAM BUBBA You are.... sittin on the forum playing word games ain't promoting nuttin but adding time to your visits to the forum..... if you wanna keep this forum ...fine.... but if not..... talk to me....... maybe we can come to an understanding.
TEAM BUBBA Rides..... MOTOMOUNTAIN soon.

Winch by WARN
Go Bubba Go!!! !
Back to top Go down
Gunrunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for help   Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:25 pm

Bigg Bubba wrote:
I haven't seen you doing any thing with it but talk bad about it.... you spend most of your time with your side by side buddies.... instead of puttin our inactivity down.... you could be building it up.... I haven't seen or heard you say anything about TEAM BUBBA in a productive manner IN A LONG TIME.... TRY promoting it more and you might see more activity..... I promote everyday... everywhere I go... and so do others.... but do you..... Nope.... you talk about nobody doing anything.... Let's see how TEAM BUBBA You are.... sittin on the forum playing word games ain't promoting nuttin but adding time to your visits to the forum..... if you wanna keep this forum ...fine.... but if not..... talk to me....... maybe we can come to an understanding.
TEAM BUBBA Rides..... MOTOMOUNTAIN soon.

I never talk bad about team bubba, other than busting on you for doing nothing if thats what you mean. Truth might hurt but its still the truth...Last time i looked this was TEAM BUBBA and should be your job to promote it not mine,I had it built and after emerson just quite being involved and turned it over to you and spent hours setting it up for you only to find out you and randy are the same when it comes to this site, he stopped participating and so have you... yes you promote team bubba everyday, but you dont promote this team bubba forum or send people here... its all about facebook. As to playing games, if fourplay and i and mudwhopper this site would have been totally silent, we do it just to keep something moving. The forum price is 200.00 lock,stock and barrel, that includes the site and work done to build it and i will have it linked to whatever domain name you buy and make you the administrator. I dont have time to build,maintain and promote this site for you I co-own my own sxs site that keeps me busy. I had hopped as i told you countless times that you would build team bubba up but if you want to keep it going here you must step up. whats funny is those two posts you just made contain more words than you have posted in all your posts in the last year.rofl

Bigg Bubba
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for help   Thu Jun 09, 2011 5:42 pm

As for you spending hours setting it..... that's BS... I have alot in this forum too... look at the pictures... the marquee... the title pages... I have spent many hours servo.g this site up the way it appears now...... actually I think I have put more into it then you have.... even tho you own the rights..... I am founding member of TEAM BUBBA... but I AINT TEAM BUBBA...... We... are TEAM BUBBA.... It was created out if a whelm but it worked.... people wanted to ride.... it wasn't really my idea... it was the riders that called it this.... I was ridin..... others wanted to ride.... we rode together.... its a group thing..... so give credit where'd its due.... I too built this site. When you going ridin with us gunny??.... I ask you to go several times.... hell, mudd whopper has been ridin more with TEAM BUBBA than you have...lol....
TEAM BUBBA Rides...

Winch by WARN
Go Bubba Go!!! !
Back to top Go down
Gunrunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for help   Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:02 am

yes bubba there was a time when you cared about this forum, it was shot lived after it was fixed, you have been mostly silent only popping in now and then till i poke you about something. As for team bubba and riding, I dont have the time off you get, my job keeps me here 5.5 days a week unless i plan a trip and i cant do many plus I cant ride many of the places you can, sxs are not welcome on any dnr areas except Beasley knob, and mostly when you plan a ride its spur of the moment. I need some lead time, but no big deal. i gave you a chance same as i did randy and neither of you cared enough to build the membership or promote the site. So buy it if you want it or I will be putting it in a different direction.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for help   

Back to top Go down

Looking for help
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Man Cave  :: chatter :: WTF is on your Mind today!-
Jump to: