The Man Cave

Just a Friendly few talking crap about most anything!

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome friend, join us in the fun Just a old burned out atv site with a few that keep hanging on, post a joke, see hot pic of the day or post in the 2 word game or the ABC game, join in!

Share | 

The day is coming, This site for sale ! everyone read this!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gunrunner
Admin

PostSubject: The day is coming, This site for sale ! everyone read this!   Mon Aug 06, 2012 12:01 pm

Being that myself and fourplay is all that care about keeping this place alive i will not be renewing the domaine when it runs out in a couple of months.
I will however offer this site up for sale if anyone is interested. 100.00 buys it all, content, website and right to team emerson.net domain name. contact me at hwy92gun@bellsouth.net if interested, first come gets it.

Gunrunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The day is coming, This site for sale ! everyone read this!   Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:20 pm

well I talked to bubba, he has no interest in this place, also same story from emerson, and other takers???

fourplay

PostSubject: Re: The day is coming, This site for sale ! everyone read this!   Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:50 pm

What's got into Bubba?

Back to top Go down
Gunrunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The day is coming, This site for sale ! everyone read this!   Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:54 am

Bubba just got out of the hospital for his infected leg, said he almost died, he also said team bubba lasted longer than he thought and he was putting it on a back burner and it might be back some time in the future. Randy is broke, the bear ridge estate is fighting off its 8th forecloser attempt and he has only 30 more days left. Sad things have went this far too shit, my business is off 40% and if obama gets back in i dont know if i can get thru it. Guess we can keep in touch on facybook, seems everybody goes there instead of here anymore.

fourplay

PostSubject: Re: The day is coming, This site for sale ! everyone read this!   Tue Aug 07, 2012 4:18 pm

It's bad everywhere....

Back to top Go down
Gunrunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The day is coming, This site for sale ! everyone read this!   Tue Aug 07, 2012 5:59 pm

i cant believe some people will still vote obama

fourplay

PostSubject: Re: The day is coming, This site for sale ! everyone read this!   Fri Aug 10, 2012 12:57 pm

what was mudhummper thinking?

Back to top Go down
Gunrunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The day is coming, This site for sale ! everyone read this!   Fri Aug 10, 2012 1:15 pm

nah not even he would do that

fourplay

PostSubject: Re: The day is coming, This site for sale ! everyone read this!   Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:30 pm

he should confirm that...

Back to top Go down
Gunrunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The day is coming, This site for sale ! everyone read this!   Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:36 pm

that would require him to be here

fourplay

PostSubject: Re: The day is coming, This site for sale ! everyone read this!   Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:58 pm

you know he checks in, just won't post..

Back to top Go down
Gunrunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The day is coming, This site for sale ! everyone read this!   Fri Aug 10, 2012 4:25 pm

yes i know, but soon he will hit the button and get nothing Laughing funny, he posts so much on facebook i had to unfriend him cause everyday it was 30-40 things he did, but hell your about as bad, at least you do post here too. thumbsup

MudWarrior

PostSubject: Re: The day is coming, This site for sale ! everyone read this!   Fri Aug 10, 2012 11:18 pm

It sucks. Everything is crappy. I am still holding two jobs to pay bills. I do come on every now and again, when I get a chance. I was hoping we would be able to restore the site to its former glory after the economy got better and we could afford, and had time to ride more. Hopefully, next year will be a lot better for all of us. I am sure it will all depend on the elections though.

Back to top Go down
Gunrunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The day is coming, This site for sale ! everyone read this!   Sat Aug 11, 2012 12:10 pm

well looks like obama will get back in, romney is too much a rich kid pussy to strike back at obamas attack ads. Obaniger is up nearly double digets in several polls. After seeing romney in action, im not sure he would do us any good anyway, trump/palen is the ticket they both have more balls than the running ones Rolling Eyes

TornadoJeff

PostSubject: Re: The day is coming, This site for sale ! everyone read this!   Sat Aug 11, 2012 2:11 pm

HEY Gumflapper! How are ya old man?

Sorry to see the site go, after being kicked out of the Possum Patrol for having too good of a time, Team Emerson welcomed this rebel with out hesitation.

Lets do a facebook page, and stay in touch that way.

Hate to hear everyones businesses being off, but im in the market for some weaponry Gummy, ill call ya in the next few weeks.

Good news is the business im in is at 60% growth already for next year, 80% year after, and these are deals already signed and ready to deliver. Bad part is my work week is typically over 70 hours. There is hope out there guys!!!

I figure it's ok to run people with Obama 2012 stickers off the road, if they are stupid enough to vote for him again, they probably dont need to be on the roads.

On a sentimental note, Team Emerson/Bubba, is the rowdiest, craziest, out of control bunch of muther fuckers ive ever ridden wtih!!! Ya'll are considered family to me and 36DD, I look forward to the day we can run into each other again.

Perhaps one last BBQ/ride for Team Emerson/Bubba? I dont have wheels anymore (due to dual back surguries), but ill certainly show up for some BBQ and a cold one...or 6.

All the best my brothers.

Nado/36DD
Back to top Go down
fourplay

PostSubject: Re: The day is coming, This site for sale ! everyone read this!   Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:12 am

So a Mormon and a Catholic walk into a bar....and take the White House and save America.

Back to top Go down
Gunrunner
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The day is coming, This site for sale ! everyone read this!   Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:30 am

wow, nado speaks, yes im afraid the time of teambubba is going the way of team emerson, it was a fun time over the last 8 years, with the old atv forum and this one but times have changed for all of us. Im sure we can all keep in touch thru face book affraid i hate face book! but its the thing right now. I doubt a bbq or anything will happen, cant even get people to post here but maybe in a year or so we can have a team emerson reunion, maybe even fourplay will attend. good luck to you all.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The day is coming, This site for sale ! everyone read this!   

Back to top Go down

The day is coming, This site for sale ! everyone read this!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1